LAMP Stack is so yesterday and “MEAN Stack” is so tomorrow. “Stacks” are bundles of software that comprise your site’s back end—everything from the operating system and web servers to APIs and programming frameworks. Each component provides a layer for their compatibility, and bundling them makes them easier to download and deploy all at once.
MEAN is entirely Java-script powered which makes it a time and money saver in development efforts. It includes MongoDB database, JSON powered NOSQL database that offers more flexibility over SQL; AngularJS front-end framework, Express.js, a web framework for Node.js; and a base platform of the Node.js runtime, instead of an operating system. It offers flexibility and lots of features for building SPA- and multi-page web applications.
Hire an Expert MEAN Developer
- Flexible Engagement Models.
- Competitive price and on-time delivery.
- 95% Job Success.
- 20+ years in IT business.
- Accreditation from NASSCOM.
- Seamless communication through Phone/Skype/Chat/Email.
- CMMI Level-3.
- Two-way data bindings.
- Expressions, which bind data to HTML.
- Directives, which extend HTML attributes. “Extending” is the key to how AngularJS works.