smartData has enjoyed a stable leadership since its inception in the Silicon Valley, California in 1996. We have expanded from a single location to current presence in the 5 global cities including building our own infrastructure at the 3 Indian cities with 24/7 connectivity.
Core values of organization based on “Accountability, Authenticity & Diversity,” have stayed with us since inception continuously fostered by our founder, management team and investors.
Adapting to a global customer community with a culturally diverse workforce
Accountability – We believe in taking the responsibility for our actions and learn from failures.
Authenticity – We believe in presenting the true facts to our customers and employees.
Diversity – We believe in diversity of opinions and people.
Chief Executive Officer
Vice President, Technology
Vice President, Finance
Dr. Sanjai Tiwari
Founder & Chairman
Dr. Ashish Gupta
MD-Helion Venture Partners
Mr. Mason Brutschy
- Commissioned [Fuji Tower] as a first Green Building in Nagpur.
- Awarded One of the fastest growing companies by Silicon India Magazine.
- Awarded Certificate of Good Status by the Secretary of State of California.
- Started 3rd development location in Dehradun in the foothills of Himalayas.
- Commissioned [Shivalik Tower] as operational HQ in Mohali, Punjab.
- Winner of the Quality Innovator Award for Service at the QualTech Awards.
- Opened fully functional Australia sales office in Sydney.
- Award of Excellence as ?Socially Active Unit? in the state of Punjab.
- CMMI Level 3 Certification after KPMG audit.
- Started company-wide employee health initiative.
- Received Top rankings on global software marketplaces : Upwork (oDesk & Elance).
- Opened US sales office in the Bay Area, California.
- Certified Microsoft Gold Partner, exceeded 100 licenses.
- First Software Company in Punjab to be funded by the local venture fund.
- First software company in Punjab to get ISO certification.
- Selected by E&Y as one of the 15 growth companies across India.
- ?Award for Excellence? for Highest Export in Software Development from Punjab state in 2009.
- 2006, added a new operation center in Nagpur, Central India.
- 2000, moved engineering operations to Chandigarh, Northern India.
- Added Bank of America and Home Shopping Network as clients.
- 1996, started as a boutique consulting operations in the Silicon Valley, California.
A core group formed that helps define the road map of smartData Enterprises in line with management vision directly. Basecamp journey began in the year 2005 with the group now reaching a size of 40 members from different departments under the leadership of our CEO. They are groomed to become leaders of today and tomorrow. The selection to this group is based on performance and value addition by the member for the overall growth of the organization. Most of the existing members have spent between 5-12 years with smartData.