smartData has developed applications addressing:
- Different methods of measuring medication adherence.
- The prevalence of medication non-adherence.
- The association between non-adherence-outcomes and the reasons for non-adherence.
- Healthy lifestyle apps (prenatal services, diet & exercise monitoring, fitness, and tracking apps).
- Clinical diagnosis & disease prevention apps with an intake of real-time data feed on multiple devices.
- Interventions to improve medication adherence.
Health Risk Assessment (HRA) can help in improving overall health and reduce costs. On a broader level, it helps engaging people for health, better lifestyle choices and helps promote disease prevention.
Our health risk assessment solutions include questionnaires to assist clinicians to identify the correct decision pathways. This also allows third-party administrators, insurance providers, and federal authorities to assess funds for telehealth visits. Some of the areas these questionnaires cover are:
- Demographic characteristics: age and gender.
- Lifestyle behavioral care: exercise, eating habits, alcohol, and tobacco use, etc.
- Emotional health: mood, stress, and life events.
- Physical health: weight, blood pressure, and cholesterol levels.
- Current and previous health conditions.
- Preventive screenings, disease detection, and prediction.
- Readiness to change behaviors to improve health.