- Self-Motivation Symposium
- Process Review Conference
- Session: Database Design Practices
- Documentary: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam – A Mega Icon
- Session: Effective Communication
- Session: Strategic Enhancements in Healthcare
- Session: Lessons in Living
- Management Induction: Dec
- Session: .NET Core 3 Training
- Flexibility & Strength Enhancement Session
- Documentary: Obesity
- Documentary: The Game Changers
- Angular 8 & 3rd Party Component Integration Training
- Healthcare client visit
- The partnership continues to grow
- .NET Training
- 5th Inner Development Program
- Management Induction
- HR Induction
- Creating Workable Solutions
- Session: Healthcare
- Security Audit
- HR Induction
- sDirect Interaction Session
- Healthcare Ecosystem
- Client Visit: Q3 2019
- Customer Visit: Building Market Focus
- US Visit: Increased Customer Engagement
- ReactJS Training
- Session: Employee Advocacy on Social Media
- Designing Session – UI Trends for Web & Mobile App
- Clinical Healthcare Session
- Induction Programme at Nagpur
- Session: Healthcare Insurance
- Induction Programme at Dehradun
- 4th Inner Development Program
- Induction Programme at Mohali
- Angular 8 Training at Dehradun
Saving the clinician-patient time, smartData has developed healthcare applications that help in managing entire practice end to end. The apps include features like patient intake, eligibility checking, SOAP notes, lab integration, pharmacy integration, claims management, adjudication, and processing. These applications help in streamlining the clinical workflow and improving patient outcomes.
EHR & PMS
Healthcare organizations at various levels are transitioning into the new electronic era by implementing electronic health record systems.
Compliance and Certification
Protecting patient’s personal information, charging honestly for care & auditing compliance of practice is of utmost importance for healthcare organizations.
Reducing the medical errors and facilitating seamless exchange of patient data among providers, healthcare app developers at smartData provide services for:
- Development of HIPAA compliant applications,
- Implementation of FHIR, HL7, SMART on FHIR, CCDA, and
- Integration with various third party EHR solutions like Epic, Cerner, Athena, eClinical works and many more.
These solutions help in improving patient outcomes and delivering value-based care. Senior healthcare app developers at smartData are delivering high-quality care and have developed quality data reporting solutions and many of which have been accredited with certifications like MIPS/MACRA/Meaningful use, PCMH, PCI, HEDIS, etc. Our in-house developed eHealth PMS solution saves time and money nearly 40-50% of what it costs to build the system from scratch.
Our pharmacy applications include a pharmacy management system integrated with EHR’s, payors, and care management systems. Major features include pharmacy verification, an electronic medication administration record, point-of-care barcode scanning, clinical decision support, inventory & retail management.