- smarTians attended summit Design4India
- Kotlin Training
- Blockchain Training
- AI and Blockchain in Healthcare
- Discussion on AI and Blockchain
- Soft skill sessions
- Business Meet in Florida
- Business Meet in Boston
- Thanks to our renowned client
- Business Meet in US
- Client Meeting
- Rewards And Recognition by client
- Empowering “smartLeadership Group”
- Latest Technology Session
- smartData 19th Foundation Day Celebration
The cost of healthcare and informed patients has put more emphasis on prevention and overall well being than traditional healthcare. To capitalize on this change, healthcare companies and insurance providers are offering incentive programs that support prevention and an early detection through healthier habits. smartData has created sophisticated wellness and health risk assessment platforms that are helping businesses stay competitive by promoting an environment of wellness, prevention, and reduced healthcare costs.
Mobile health popularly known as m-Health allows doctors/clinics or any healthcare practitioner to connect with patients and staff more quickly and dynamically.
A clinic or hospital visit isn’t always an available option so telehealth software and mobile apps enable patients as well as doctors to avoid the probable inconveniences.