We take business intelligence (BI) in form of:
- Trends in the IT market, relevant to what we are doing through various social media (Twitter/LinkedIn etc), business and tech news (Business Insights/ TechCrunch, etc)
- Internal sessions/ discussions at smartData.
- Trends/ takeaways from Job channels (Upwork/ business inquiry/ client referrals).
- VP data trends.
- Discussions w clients and prospects.
- Internal company BDG and management discussion.
- Information from the entire customer journey.
- Marketing information (customer activity on our marketing efforts).
- Selling (conversion rate, sales cycle).
- Product (product rating and reviews, re-purchase rate, upselling/cross-selling percentage).
- After-sale services (happy/sad/neutral customers, customer complaints percentage, feedback, maintenance and up-gradation).
- Loyalty (Customer lifetime value, rate of recommendations/referrals received).
- We can gather information when users navigate through our website, from there we can track their activities.
We give BI in form of:
- Insights in pitch & follow-ups/ calls.
- Consulting clients and prospects on business domain and technology.
- Internal sessions.
- Recommend solutions based on latest market insights/our past work experience/references.
- Discuss with the prospect in terms of the ROI they can get.
- Future scope of the solution (predicting through the business trends).
- Marketing efforts (website pages/social media) to depict the market and business trends under each domain/subdomain.
Research: To understand the pain point of any customer and provide the services on the same line. There are various steps that we have to take care of while gathering business requirements by above methods of research.