- Europe Visit – Q2 2019
- Best Entrepreneurs – 2019
- smartData Premier League, Nagpur – 2019
- Client Meet, Europe – Q1 2019
- Holi celebrations 2019
- smartData Premier League -2019
- International Women’s Day – 8th March’19
- DAV – Kaarvaan
- Business Meet, US – Q1 2019
- Client Visit – Q1 2019
- Discussing New Business Opportunities
- Client Visit, Healthcare
- Client Visit Experience
- Business Meet Florida, US
- Client Visit – Q3 2018
- Happy Moments – Q1 2019
- Work-Life Balance
- Walkathon 2019: Republic Day
- Office Makeover
- New Year Eve
- Chairman Mixer
- Happy Moments – Q1 2019
- smartData Campus Drive
- smartData Cultural League: SCL 2
- smartRup – Trek to Rupin Pass
- TiECON Chandigarh 2019
- Enhancement of HR Skills
- HIMSS – 2019
- 15th Basecamp
- Biz Development- Hackathon
- In-house training
- HR Skills training – Q3 2018
- Blockchain Training
- AI and Blockchain in Healthcare
- Discussion on AI and Blockchain
- Soft skill sessions
- Business Meet in Florida
- Business Meet in Boston
- Client Interface
- Thanks to our renowned client
- Business Meet in Boston, US
- Client Meeting
- Empowering “smartLeadership Group”
- Work Play Learn (WPL) work culture
- Next batch of smartData Associated formally inducted
- Latest Technology Session
- smartData 19th Foundation Day Celebration
- smartData Champions League
- smarTians attended summit Design4India
- Kotlin Training
Established Since 1996
smartData has emerged as a leading custom IT business consultant, spread across the globe. Having made business easier and more profitable for varied small to medium size projects. As a technology partner we deliver solutions in line with your business goals. With 3000+ happy customer base, vast experience of 20+ years, backed by offices in the US, Australia and India, providing next door assistance and a round-the-clock connectivity. Our software solutions cover all major industries such as healthcare, digital enterprises, business automation and IT services, highlighting our expertise in Microsoft open source platform, mobile platforms and new technologies.
An experienced team of professionals specializing in .Net, PHP, Python, Blockchain, AI, Bots, iOS, Android and React Native with an in-depth understanding of the development processes of domains and platforms, breaking complex businesses into simple software solutions.
What our Clients say about smartData
We chose smartData as it was recommended by a friend in Spain who had also worked with smartData. He said that there are many companies in India but if you want to succeed go with them and that’s what I did.
CEO & Founder Virtualn’Go
Doing business with your smartData has been a true pleasure for us. We have been impressed with the quality and professional approach their company has offered us over the last 4 years.
I Alleva Corp.
smartData's development team is very much skilled to support us end-to-end. From articulating business functional understanding and technical design through application delivery.
The visit to sD office has been amazing. We felt very welcomed and the meetings were incredibly productive.
We only knew what we wanted the end product to be able to do. They took our concept and shepherded us through the entire process.
Cloud based lead generation
Technology Stack: MEAN Stack, SOLR Advance Searching Technique, Social Media API (Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, Instagram)
- Application filters social media streams to find potential customers based upon certain keywords based upon the products available.
- Interacting with customer in real-time by engaging then in current conversation context and update about the products, to generate qualified lead.
- Rewards in form of coupons & offers.
- The referral process to ensure product outreach to max audience possible.
- Leveraging the profile information to present appropriate products and re targeting the lead.
Tesla- Vehicle Automation and Scheduling Application
Technology Stack: ReactJs, NodeJs, MongoDB, Serverless Architecture using AWS Lambda
- Application will keep on logging real-time data provided by Tesla vehicles using Tesla API and take certain defined actions on the basis of data logged/ vehicle current status etc.
- Actions which can be performed on Tesla Vehicle using this application are: Wake up the car, Set Valet mode, Open Charge Port, Flashlights, Set Temperature, Remote Start
- Action which can’t be performed on Tesla Vehicles using this application: Unlock Doors, Open Trunk, Opening the roof more than Vent, Starting the car
- This application will be used by the Tesla Vehicle owners on the subscription basis.
- Notifications – This module will be used to set notification like service reminders after every X miles, Vehicle left/arrived at home etc.
Real Time Device Monitoring System
Technology Stack: Sql Server, Asp .Net MVC, Jquery , dynaTree,HTML5, kinectic js, mediaElement js, custom uploadify, Google API v3, Spiderfy
- System for weather monitoring, traffic display devices (e.g., Sign board Messaging).
- Traffic control system near schools/ institutes.
- Parking management system, an additional service which can be used by businesses.
- Display messages on the big screens at various places like playgrounds and parks.
- Real time information of devices and messages showing via centralized dashboard.
Helpline AI – IBM Watson API Integration
Technology Stack: IBM Watson Speech2Text, NLP, AI
- The purpose of the application is to process the audio call going on in-between therapist and patient in real-time.
- S2T – Speech2Text engine convert caller voice into Text and detect the communicating parties.
- NLP – Find keywords in the text by natural language processing by Watson .
- AI Implementation – Understand caller tone, search for predefined keywords / terms / combinations and determine the level of danger
- Application show call transcript in real-time to therapist/ representative on screen with danger scale, call sentiment and emotional status.
- Manager Analysis – Manager get reports and analytics on the calls data on the basis of keywords came up in calls in a specific time range.
Patient Vital Statistic Monitoring Tool
Technology Stack: MEAN Stack, Ionic, Android, IOS, Fitbit, SDK’s, API’s, and HTML5.
- Performs remote monitoring of patients vitals and post-operative symptoms.
- It’s on cloud with cross platform hybrid app.
- Pathways creation for patients through different ways of data capture i.e questionnaire, wearable device and android/ios device.
- Integrating wearable device with fitbit which provides health data after interval of 4 hours through human API services.
- Cross platform app with single code base for web and app, this was achieved by using MEAN/IONIC platform.