Established Since 1996
smartData has emerged as a leading custom IT business consultant, having made business easier and more profitable for varied small to medium size projects. As a technology partner, we deliver solutions in line with your business goals. With 8000+ projects, vast experience of 20+ years, backed by offices in the US, Australia, and India, providing next door assistance and round-the-clock connectivity. Our software solutions cover all major industries such as healthcare, business platforms, infrastructure, and IT services. Strong expertise in Microsoft, LAMP stack, MEAN/MERN stack & mobility stack mixed with AI & ML help us to serve the ongoing needs of customers.
An experienced team of professionals specializing in .Net, PHP, Python, Blockchain, AI, Bots, iOS, Android and React Native with an in-depth understanding of the development processes of domains and platforms, breaking complex businesses into simple software solutions.
What our Clients say about smartData
We have been working with smartData since 2009 implementing a large practice management solution in healthcare. It has been great working with the team.
We are software company focusing on the healthcare sector. smartData and we have been in a partnership for 3 years now and they have been great partners.
When I looked for technology partners 14 years ago, I screened out 3 companies to outsource my business and smartData was one of them. I decided to flew off to meet these companies and it worked for me with smartData.
Business Owner & Managing Director
It was difficult for us to find a company who can understand our requirements. We came in contact with smartData Enterprises through Upwork.
Co-Founder & COO
I would like to mention the assistance received from smartData's team, they have been very helpful in developing my application and I really like working with their developers. Some of their qualities include responsiveness and the know-how of what they are actually building.
Consulting and Training Solutions
Technology Stack: ETL Packages (SSIS) and integration with Salesforce, SSRS Reports, Sql Jobs
- Provide option to schedule virtual (online) and physical classes.
- Online coaching gather various data from particular company and provide their analytical solution. They provide road map to success their business.
- Collection student specific information from universities and help student to choose their carrier based upon their strengths.
- Help to define and maintain course material for university.
- Implemented SSIS package to pull data from Salesforce and replaced Informatica Cloud which was cost effective.
- Integrated SQL jobs with ETL manager (web tool).
Cloud- Based EHR, Practice Management and Billing Software
Technology Stack: LAMP Stack, WordPress CMS, Twitter Bootstrap
- Web-based electronic medical record and practice management solutions for medical practices, SAAS based application serves roughly 35 specialties
- Brings healthcare organizations increased ROI by allowing physicians to focus on patient care. Streamlining clinical, business and patient workflows.
- Certified (ONC Meaningful Use Stage Two 2014, ONC-ATCB Certification and CCHIT 2011) revenue cycle management and patient engagement solutions.
- Lab connections lifecycle management and development of bidirectional and unidirectional lab connections.
Pharmacy Inventory reporting & Analytic solution
Visual Studio 2017, .Net Core 2.0, Angular 4, SQL Server 2014
5-Tier Architecture, Database First Approach,. Net Core 2.0 MVC
EDI Fabric, JWT, Stripe payment gateway, UPS shipping gateway
- It is a SaaS-based Pharmacy inventory reporting and analytics solution.
- The objective is to keep track and manage inventories, forecasting of undersupply and oversupply of inventory.
- A marketplace to communicate and an intra-pharmacy stock transfer capable of handling requirements for inventory shipping and orders.
- Manages In and Out inventory using EDI 810(Invoice),832(Pricing catalog) and Rx30.
Cloud based lead generation
Technology Stack: MEAN Stack, SOLR Advance Searching Technique, Salesforce (web-to-lead), Social Media API (Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, Instagram)
- Application filters social media streams to find potential customers based upon certain keywords based upon the products available.
- Interacting with customer in real-time by engaging then in current conversation context and update about the products, to generate qualified lead.
- Rewards in form of coupons & offers.
- The referral process to ensure product outreach to max audience possible.
- Leveraging the profile information to present appropriate products and re targeting the lead.
On Demand platform for multiple services
Technology Stack: Swift, Android, SQLite, MEAN, RoamPay, Slates/Swagger, Stripe payment gateway, SignalR.
- An on demand platform where user can access multiple services through single app like Taxi, Food ordering, health care, laundry services, car wash, job portal etc..
- Secure Communication and Transferring data maintaining HIPAA compliance.
- Centralized wallet for both the platforms.
- HIPAA Compliance implementation.
- RoamPay – Third party card swiping hardware.