- Self-Motivation Symposium
- Process Review Conference
- Session: Database Design Practices
- Documentary: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam – A Mega Icon
- Session: Effective Communication
- Session: Strategic Enhancements in Healthcare
- Session: Lessons in Living
- Management Induction: Dec
- Session: .NET Core 3 Training
- Flexibility & Strength Enhancement Session
- Documentary: Obesity
- Documentary: The Game Changers
- Angular 8 & 3rd Party Component Integration Training
- Healthcare client visit
- The partnership continues to grow
- .NET Training
- 5th Inner Development Program
- Management Induction
- HR Induction
- Creating Workable Solutions
- Session: Healthcare
- Security Audit
- HR Induction
- sDirect Interaction Session
- Healthcare Ecosystem
- Client Visit: Q3 2019
- Customer Visit: Building Market Focus
- US Visit: Increased Customer Engagement
- ReactJS Training
- Session: Employee Advocacy on Social Media
- Designing Session – UI Trends for Web & Mobile App
- Clinical Healthcare Session
- Induction Programme at Nagpur
- Session: Healthcare Insurance
- Induction Programme at Dehradun
- 4th Inner Development Program
- Induction Programme at Mohali
- Angular 8 Training at Dehradun
Protecting patient’s personal information, charging honestly for care & auditing compliance of practice is of utmost importance for healthcare organizations. At smartData all healthcare applications are compliance-based. The HIPAA compliance software assures that necessary practices, policies, procedures are in accordance with set standards and compliance.
Leveraging smartData's extensive knowledge of healthcare compliance and standards, we ensure quality care is provided and promoted throughout. HIPAA compliant apps comply with HIPAA, HITECH, MACRA, MIPS, APM, PQRS & PCMH. HIPAA compliance software development by smartData helps in keeping up with federal regulations. Our integrated approach along with long term management services equips you and your team to deliver efficiency across the value chain.
Our professional support and guided measures maintain data confidentiality and interoperability. HIPAA compliance software development adds to evolving payment models to provide incentives and quality of care over volume. HIPAA compliant apps we have developed helps our customers to achieve following certifications/standards:
MACRA/MIPS/VBM/Meaningful Use (MU2, MU3): The historic fee for service model, often criticized for greater healthcare cost and for the poor quality of services. The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) accelerated the transformation in physician payment models. In addition to being in line with MACRA, HIPAA compliance software development at smartData is helping the physician in increasing the physicians' payments. Also being in line with quality and value. Our dedicated and experienced healthcare developers adhere to the requirements identified by the CMS quality program.
We have helped developed HIPAA compliance software that helps hospitals, eligible professionals (EPs), critical access hospitals (CAHs) in pre-auditing of clinical quality measures before reporting to CMS ( Centre of Medicare and Medicaid services). These applications ensure delivering efficient, safe, patient-centered care. Along with this, we have implemented Meaningful Use (MU2 and MU3).
The Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS): As the healthcare industry moves towards value-based offerings, all providers, insurers and their vendors are focused on the quality of care being delivered. To provide value-based care and reimbursement, collecting the appropriate data for HEDIS measures can be a complex task.
One software has helped health plan organizations to remediate the gaps in data collection and to improve the efficiency of HEDIS reporting. Above all, it helps health plan organizations in initial validation through pre-auditing. This software collects and crunches clinical data from medical records, EHR’s using interoperability standards (CCDA, FHIR, HL7) health insurance data for medicare. Therefore preparing the organization for future initial validation audit requirements.
smartData is best known for developing full stage engines while complying to the following:
- ONC EHR Incentive Program and MU2 certifications.
- Quality payment program rewarding high-quality Medicare clinicians with increased payments. Have designed HIPAA compliant apps for qualified registry to process clinical quality measures. It shows if their clients are up to the benchmark set by CMS or not.
- HEDIS analytics that captures HEDIS, measures data and provides reporting for analysis.
- PCMH Certification to improve care quality, patient experience, and staff satisfaction while reducing health care costs. We are committed to helping you achieve PCMH certification level III- the highest achievable.
- HIPAA compliance software development icnludes: HIPAA and HITECH regulations for access, audit, and integrity controls as well as for data transmission.
- GDPR- general data protection regulation compliant applications. This requires businesses to protect the personal data and privacy of EU citizens for transactions that occur within EU member states. It also regulates the exportation of personal data outside the EU.
- NCQA CMS
- Infoway Certification (Canadian Certification)