- The partnership continues to grow
- .NET Training
- 5th Inner Development Program
- Management Induction
- HR Induction
- Creating Workable Solutions
- Session: Healthcare
- Security Audit
- HR Induction
- sDirect Interaction Session
- Healthcare Ecosystem
- Client Visit: Q3 2019
- Customer Visit: Building Market Focus
- US Visit: Increased Customer Engagement
- ReactJS Training
- Session: Employee Advocacy on Social Media
- Designing Session – UI Trends for Web & Mobile App
- Clinical Healthcare Session
- Induction Programme at Nagpur
- Session: Healthcare Insurance
- Induction Programme at Dehradun
- 4th Inner Development Program
- Induction Programme at Mohali
- Angular 8 Training at Dehradun
- Session: Healthcare Ecosystem
- 3rd Inner Development Program: Nagpur
- Session: Metric Analysis
- Azure Webinar Session
- Angular 7 Training
- Session: Quality Assurance Automation
- smartData at #NCRTCSIT: 2019
- Business Process Program
- Discussion: Process Improvement
- Session: .NET Core
- Session: ChatBots
- Business Development Discussion
- Session: Next Generation Innovation
- 2nd Inner Development Programme
- TiECON Chandigarh 2019
- HR professional visit – Enhancement of HR Skills
- HIMSS 2019 Representation
- Session: Agile Scrum & Project Management Principles
- 15th Basecamp Meet: 2019
- Training: DevOps
- Business Development Hackathon
- Session: Basics of Python / Data Services / AI-ML
- .NET Core Session: Application with Linux
Idea behind IoT is monitoring every single trackable data to help the patients manage better their risk factors and chronic conditions/treatments and stay fit.
IoT domains touched in healthcare includes:
Vital Signs measurement/ remote tracking: Glucometers, blood pressure cuffs and other devices to collect data and statistics on vital signs of patients in a more automated fashion.
Motion tracking: Integrating activity trackers with app to count steps,running pace and distance.
Sleep tracking: Smart Smart pillow to track heart rate, motion and breathing.
Realtime environmental monitoring: Integrating IoT devices to check room temperature, pressure, humidity, air pollution, lighting, oxygen levels and give recommendations for a healthier living.
Geographical tracking: Track a patient’s location during need of emergency care.
Some of our recent accomplishments are:
- Smart Pillow: Tracks your sleep, wakes you with light, streams your favourite music, and reinvents the alarm clock.
- Remote Exam App: Patient Vitals with integrated Stethoscope, weighing scale, BP monitor, thermometer, oximeter devices.