- Self-Motivation Symposium
- Process Review Conference
- Session: Database Design Practices
- Documentary: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam – A Mega Icon
- Session: Effective Communication
- Session: Strategic Enhancements in Healthcare
- Session: Lessons in Living
- Management Induction: Dec
- Session: .NET Core 3 Training
- Flexibility & Strength Enhancement Session
- Documentary: Obesity
- Documentary: The Game Changers
- Angular 8 & 3rd Party Component Integration Training
- Healthcare client visit
- The partnership continues to grow
- .NET Training
- 5th Inner Development Program
- Management Induction
- HR Induction
- Creating Workable Solutions
- Session: Healthcare
- Security Audit
- HR Induction
- sDirect Interaction Session
- Healthcare Ecosystem
- Client Visit: Q3 2019
- Customer Visit: Building Market Focus
- US Visit: Increased Customer Engagement
- ReactJS Training
- Session: Employee Advocacy on Social Media
- Designing Session – UI Trends for Web & Mobile App
- Clinical Healthcare Session
- Induction Programme at Nagpur
- Session: Healthcare Insurance
- Induction Programme at Dehradun
- 4th Inner Development Program
- Induction Programme at Mohali
- Angular 8 Training at Dehradun
Idea behind IoT is monitoring every single trackable data to help the patients manage better their risk factors and chronic conditions/treatments and stay fit.
IoT domains touched in healthcare includes:
Vital Signs measurement/ remote tracking: Glucometers, blood pressure cuffs and other devices to collect data and statistics on vital signs of patients in a more automated fashion.
Motion tracking: Integrating activity trackers with app to count steps,running pace and distance.
Sleep tracking: Smart Smart pillow to track heart rate, motion and breathing.
Realtime environmental monitoring: Integrating IoT devices to check room temperature, pressure, humidity, air pollution, lighting, oxygen levels and give recommendations for a healthier living.
Geographical tracking: Track a patient’s location during need of emergency care.
Some of our recent accomplishments are:
- Smart Pillow: Tracks your sleep, wakes you with light, streams your favourite music, and reinvents the alarm clock.
- Remote Exam App: Patient Vitals with integrated Stethoscope, weighing scale, BP monitor, thermometer, oximeter devices.