- Employees counselling sessions by HRs
- Motivational session by Professional Speaker
- Security Audit
- Business Travel to United States
- BusinessMeet, Europe – Q4 2019
- Client Meet, US– Q4 2019
- Business Meet, Europe – Q4 2019
- Session: Onsite Exposure and Experience
- FlexBox Training
- Documentary: B.S.F. Jawans
- Process Induction
- Management Induction
- Self-Motivation Symposium
- Process Review Conference
- Session: Database Design Practices
- Documentary: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam – A Mega Icon
- Session: Effective Communication
- Session: Strategic Enhancements in Healthcare
- Session: Lessons in Living
- Management Induction: Dec
- Session: .NET Core 3 Training
- Flexibility & Strength Enhancement Session
- Documentary: Obesity
- Documentary: The Game Changers
- Angular 8 & 3rd Party Component Integration Training
- Healthcare client visit
- The partnership continues to grow
Idea behind IoT is monitoring every single trackable data to help the patients manage better their risk factors and chronic conditions/treatments and stay fit.
IoT domains touched in healthcare includes:
Vital Signs measurement/ remote tracking: Glucometers, blood pressure cuffs and other devices to collect data and statistics on vital signs of patients in a more automated fashion.
Motion tracking: Integrating activity trackers with app to count steps,running pace and distance.
Sleep tracking: Smart Smart pillow to track heart rate, motion and breathing.
Realtime environmental monitoring: Integrating IoT devices to check room temperature, pressure, humidity, air pollution, lighting, oxygen levels and give recommendations for a healthier living.
Geographical tracking: Track a patient’s location during need of emergency care.
Some of our recent accomplishments are:
- Smart Pillow: Tracks your sleep, wakes you with light, streams your favourite music, and reinvents the alarm clock.
- Remote Exam App: Patient Vitals with integrated Stethoscope, weighing scale, BP monitor, thermometer, oximeter devices.