- ReactJS training
- Employee Advocacy on social media Session
- Designing Session – UI trends for web & mobile app
- Healtcare Clinical session by Shashi kant
- Induction Programme at Nagpur
- Orgwide Session – Topic -healthcare insurance
- Induction Programme at Dehradun
- 4th Inner Development Program
- Induction Programme at Mohali
- Angular 8 Training (SDD)
- Healthcare Session
- 3rd Inner Development Program: Nagpur
- Metric Analysis
- Azure Webinar
- Angular 7 Training
- QA Automation
- smartData at #NCRTCSIT: 2019
- Business Process Program
- Process Improvement
- .NET Core
- Business Development Discussion
- CEO Workshop
- 2nd Inner Development Programme
- TiECON Chandigarh 2019
- HR professional visit – Enhancement of HR Skills
- HIMSS 2019 Representation
- Agile Scrum / Project Management Principles
- 15th Basecamp Meet: 2019
- DevOps Training
- Business Development Hackathon
- Basics of Python / Data Services / AI-ML
- .NET Core – Application with Linux
- Building Relationships: Site visit, Norway
- Collaborative Success: Client Visit
- Business Travel to United States
- Europe Visit – Q2 2019
- Client Meet, Europe – Q1 2019
- Business Meet, US – Q1 2019
- Client Visit – Q1 2019
- Discussing New Business Opportunities
- Client Visit, Healthcare
- Client Visit Experience
- Business Meet Florida, US
- Client Visit – Q3 2018
- In-house training
- HR Skills training – Q3 2018
- Blockchain Training
- Discussion on AI and Blockchain
- Soft skill sessions
- Business Meet in Florida
- Business Meet in Boston
- Client Interface
Idea behind IoT is monitoring every single trackable data to help the patients manage better their risk factors and chronic conditions/treatments and stay fit.
IoT domains touched in healthcare includes:
Vital Signs measurement/ remote tracking: Glucometers, blood pressure cuffs and other devices to collect data and statistics on vital signs of patients in a more automated fashion.
Motion tracking: Integrating activity trackers with app to count steps,running pace and distance.
Sleep tracking: Smart Smart pillow to track heart rate, motion and breathing.
Realtime environmental monitoring: Integrating IoT devices to check room temperature, pressure, humidity, air pollution, lighting, oxygen levels and give recommendations for a healthier living.
Geographical tracking: Track a patient’s location during need of emergency care.
Some of our recent accomplishments are:
- Smart Pillow: Tracks your sleep, wakes you with light, streams your favourite music, and reinvents the alarm clock.
- Remote Exam App: Patient Vitals with integrated Stethoscope, weighing scale, BP monitor, thermometer, oximeter devices.