- BusinessMeet, Europe – Q4 2019
- Client Meet, US– Q4 2019
- Business Meet, Europe – Q4 2019
- Session: Onsite Exposure and Experience
- FlexBox Training
- Documentary: B.S.F. Jawans
- Process Induction
- Management Induction
- Self-Motivation Symposium
- Process Review Conference
- Session: Database Design Practices
- Documentary: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam – A Mega Icon
- Session: Effective Communication
- Session: Strategic Enhancements in Healthcare
- Session: Lessons in Living
- Management Induction: Dec
- Session: .NET Core 3 Training
- Flexibility & Strength Enhancement Session
- Documentary: Obesity
- Documentary: The Game Changers
- Angular 8 & 3rd Party Component Integration Training
- Healthcare client visit
- The partnership continues to grow
- .NET Training
- 5th Inner Development Program
- Management Induction
- HR Induction
- Creating Workable Solutions
- Session: Healthcare
- Security Audit
- HR Induction
- sDirect Interaction Session
- Healthcare Ecosystem
- Client Visit: Q3 2019
- Customer Visit: Building Market Focus
- US Visit: Increased Customer Engagement
Health providers, policymakers and IT developers have a number of challenges to overcome before true interoperability is possible. Achieving interoperability among heterogeneous healthcare information systems is very important because it will reduce costs associated with healthcare and will contribute to more effective and efficient patient treatment, management and care.
With the backdrop of value-based healthcare, big data and Internet of Things, interoperability in healthcare becomes even more important.
smartData offers software development that facilitates high-quality healthcare and improved population health by delivering on value-based and patient-centered care applications. Patient engagement with empowering patients & improving care, smartData has developed end to end healthcare solution which engages the patients before arriving at the hospital for their care process, providing information to empower patient during their stay, and tries to help patient after they leave the hospital.
The result with smartData's healthcare solution is "Patient engagement"
- Improved clinical outcomes
- Increased operational effectiveness
- Safer inpatient empowerment
- Increased patient satisfaction
- Minimized clinician time
Electronic Health Records (EHR) & Practice Management System (PMS): smartData provides flawless and smooth navigation EHR that is suitable to the workplace, to make medical practices run smoothly similar to any family medicine to practice by streamlining functions and integrating departments on one platform. There would be a different type of EHR depending upon hospital needs and practice.
We at smartData have done custom development of basic components of EHR ranging from Patient Intake to Appointment Scheduling, SOAP, Labs & Prescription, Billing, Insurance & Claims. EHR at smartData has been accredited with certifications like MIPS/MACRA/Meaningful use, PCMH, PCI, HEDIS, etc. and our in-house developed eHealth PMS solution saves time and money nearly 50% of what it costs to build the system from scratch.
smartData past EHR, EMR, and PMS development accomplishments:
- HIE/Interoperability: CCDA/HL7/FHIR, Smart on FHIR, DICOM, Lab integration, Mirth, 1up health.
- PCMH Level3 EHR for primary care, certified by NCQA and moving towards ICSA certification.
- MU2, MU3 certified EHR systems from Drummond, Complysys and many more.
- Healthcare analytical engine to unlock unprecedented insights into population healthcare, readmissions, quality, and cost.
- CDS, a cloud-enabled platform for research & clinical trials
- Dragon speech recognition implementation for real-time provider notes, conversion from speech to text.
- Outcome-based service using MACRA, MIPS, APM, and PQRS, QPM, CQM.
- Care management system and waiting room solution.
- Claim adjudication to check bundled payment eligibility of patient with potential bundled payment condition for particular episode.
- Incorporated single flat file format based on NCPDP for retail pharmacy claims submission.
- Implemented pre-registration process using EDI 270/271/235/237/277/276 and 3rd party APIs.
- Implemented ICD 10, ICD 11 CPT, HCPCS,SNOMED, LOINC,NDC
- EHR system with Telemedicine.
smartData assists the provider in making decisions with regards to patient care for e.g drug-drug and drug-allergy interactions, alerts and reminders,iImmunization required. Reducing the medical errors and facilitating the seamless exchange of patient data among providers, healthcare app developers at smartData provide services for:
- Development of HIPAA compliant applications,
- Implementation of FHIR, HL7, SMART on FHIR, CCDA, and
- Integration with various third party EHR solutions like Epic, Cerner, Athena, eClinical works and many more.