An 8.2% annual growth rate (CAGR 2020-2024) is expected in the eCommerce market, the latest segment being covered by fashion. As e-retailers revenue is subjected to grow worldwide, online shopping is the favorite activity of consumers. Since 1996, smartData has had many ecommerce success stories and is managing global operations for manufacturing units through on-premise and cloud solutions.
Ecommerce automation eliminates manual tasks of managing large inventory, multiple stores and fulfilment networks.
Our prebuilt libraries and products fit into your business to help you cut cost and time to go live. Whether you are looking for direct to consumer selling or to aggregate local sellers at one place, smartEcommerce has it all. It offers both single vendor store management and multi-vendor portal to manage variety of products and categories.
Admin panel in smartEcommerce lets you collect and use customer data to offer personalised recommendations and advertise right products to right audience.
From managing products to fulfilling orders an ecommerce software customized to your company’s needs can simplify marketing, automate taxation and shipping, and open new channels for sales.
Suiting the needs of brands of all sizes the entire shopping journey can be customized to match the needs of B2B and B2C channels. The advanced payment solutions offer customers and businesses secure checkout transactions while maintaining data privacy.
Built with a responsive and customizable theme, it also offers a great mobile experience to your end customers.
smartEcommerce suits every marketplace and use case. Its major features are:
- Storefront modification for B2C or B2B vendors
- List products and manage their pricing
- Tracking and reporting of orders
- Wishlist and shopping cart
- Admin dashboard to manage users, inventory, payments and revenue
- Advance search and filter widget on the basis of price and product variables
- Integration with top payment gateways and shipping services
- Inventory alerts and stock count status for reorder and replenishing stock
- Dispute management
- Reviews and ratings
- Messaging and customer support
- Gift cards and reward points
The platform can be extended to cover requirements for multi-lingual, multi-currency, sales channels integration and any other specific need as per business.
For Marketplace Admin
- Revenue and fee management
- Vendor onboarding
- Multiple users management
- Reporting and Analytics
- Product management
- Support for third-party integrations
- Product review management
- Online storefront
- Order tracking Customer management
- Payments management
- Order fulfillment
- Content Management
- Search engine optimized
- Multiple search methods
- Responsive user interface
- Easy checkout process
- Order and reorder
- Multiple payments options
- Gift cards and rewards
- Promotional codes & discounts