- Employees counselling sessions by HRs
- Motivational session by Professional Speaker
- Security Audit
- Business Travel to United States
- BusinessMeet, Europe – Q4 2019
- Client Meet, US– Q4 2019
- Business Meet, Europe – Q4 2019
- Session: Onsite Exposure and Experience
- FlexBox Training
- Documentary: B.S.F. Jawans
- Process Induction
- Management Induction
- Self-Motivation Symposium
- Process Review Conference
- Session: Database Design Practices
- Documentary: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam – A Mega Icon
- Session: Effective Communication
- Session: Strategic Enhancements in Healthcare
- Session: Lessons in Living
- Management Induction: Dec
- Session: .NET Core 3 Training
- Flexibility & Strength Enhancement Session
- Documentary: Obesity
- Documentary: The Game Changers
- Angular 8 & 3rd Party Component Integration Training
- Healthcare client visit
- The partnership continues to grow
The quality of our positive workplace culture boils down to six essential characteristics:
- Caring for, being interested in, and maintaining responsibility for each other.
- Providing support for one another, including offering kindness and compassion when others are struggling.
- Avoiding blame and forgiving mistakes.
- Inspiring one another at work.
- Emphasizing on the meaningfulness of the work.
- Treating one another with respect, gratitude, trust, and integrity.
While ensuring that our culture evolves on the above cardinal rules we also emphasize on the following principles of 3’s to ensure holistic overall growth for the good of our customers, ourselves, and the organization as a whole.
First and foremost of the 3’s is 3C, which is our attitude towards customers in terms of customer-centricity, our credibility & our work commitment to them - at smartData all starts with our customers.
Next comes 3R’s, ‘Right’ is what is right for our workforce in terms of talent, mindset and technique & either it is there or we grow these important tenants amongst all smarTians.
Last but not the least is the idea of being “Big” - be it communication, collaboration and thinking - all crucial aspects to succeed in today’s globalized flat world.