- Session: Healthcare
- Security Audit
- HR Induction
- sDirect Interaction Session
- Healthcare Ecosystem
- Client Visit: Q3 2019
- Customer Visit: Building Market Focus
- US Visit: Increased Customer Engagement
- ReactJS Training
- Session: Employee Advocacy on Social Media
- Designing Session – UI Trends for Web & Mobile App
- Clinical Healthcare Session
- Induction Programme at Nagpur
- Session: Healthcare Insurance
- Induction Programme at Dehradun
- 4th Inner Development Program
- Induction Programme at Mohali
- Angular 8 Training at Dehradun
- Session: Healthcare Ecosystem
- 3rd Inner Development Program: Nagpur
- Session: Metric Analysis
- Azure Webinar Session
- Angular 7 Training
- Session: Quality Assurance Automation
- smartData at #NCRTCSIT: 2019
- Business Process Program
- Discussion: Process Improvement
- Session: .NET Core
- Session: ChatBots
- Business Development Discussion
- Session: Next Generation Innovation
- 2nd Inner Development Programme
- TiECON Chandigarh 2019
- HR professional visit – Enhancement of HR Skills
- HIMSS 2019 Representation
- Session: Agile Scrum & Project Management Principles
- 15th Basecamp Meet: 2019
- Training: DevOps
- Business Development Hackathon
- Session: Basics of Python / Data Services / AI-ML
- .NET Core Session: Application with Linux
The health care industry needs further reforms, reduction in costs, offer secure and improved quality of information and services with ease of access. At smartData, we work with healthcare providers and organizations to execute digital transformation initiatives to continuously deliver secure, customer-centric services and healthier lives for all.
Healthcare is rapidly moving from a clinical, fee-for-service model to a more holistic fee for performance with direct customer interaction and focus on outcomes and wellness.
Preventive & Wellness
As more emphasis is put on health technology and preventive care, new solutions promise to engage patients in taking control of wellness and disease prevention by using interactive, patient-oriented technology simply designed to provide fast, free screenings to people who may otherwise not seek help from their healthcare providers.
Why smartData for Healthcare Software Application Development?
- smartData provides software development solutions compliant with FDA, HIPAA, IEC, DICOM, ICD-10, HL7, GMP, FDA 21 CFR Part 820 policies, supporting healthcare specific interoperability protocol FHIR and implementing Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) requirements.
- smartData offers a range of healthcare software application development solutions focused on cost reductions for clinics/hospitals/medical practicing individuals or highly sophisticated labs, margin improvement and transforming their existing operations to cope up with the rapidly changing market utilizing the latest technologies like Blockchain, AI, IoT, WebRTC, Azure, etc. to meet industry-specific technological needs in a better way.
- From prototyping to healthcare web or mobile application development and deployment, we offer a complete range of product engineering services.