- BusinessMeet, Europe – Q4 2019
- Client Meet, US– Q4 2019
- Business Meet, Europe – Q4 2019
- Session: Onsite Exposure and Experience
- FlexBox Training
- Documentary: B.S.F. Jawans
- Process Induction
- Management Induction
- Self-Motivation Symposium
- Process Review Conference
- Session: Database Design Practices
- Documentary: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam – A Mega Icon
- Session: Effective Communication
- Session: Strategic Enhancements in Healthcare
- Session: Lessons in Living
- Management Induction: Dec
- Session: .NET Core 3 Training
- Flexibility & Strength Enhancement Session
- Documentary: Obesity
- Documentary: The Game Changers
- Angular 8 & 3rd Party Component Integration Training
- Healthcare client visit
- The partnership continues to grow
- .NET Training
- 5th Inner Development Program
- Management Induction
- HR Induction
- Creating Workable Solutions
- Session: Healthcare
- Security Audit
- HR Induction
- sDirect Interaction Session
- Healthcare Ecosystem
- Client Visit: Q3 2019
- Customer Visit: Building Market Focus
- US Visit: Increased Customer Engagement
Over the past decade, mobile technology, artificial intelligence (AI) and other emerging technologies are making huge changes in Healthcare, it is changing everything from the way we think and implement. Nowadays we have many wearable devices which can help us to track our health and raise alarm before any major problem occurs, Health monitoring is one of the major advantages and there is a huge improvement both in term of hardware and software’s like smaller size, ease and speed of charging, digital encryption and security, and the sophistication of sensor and communication technologies.
smartData has huge experience developing application where integration with wearable devices and hardware is being done like Stethoscope(Eko), ophthalmoscope, dermatoscope, otoscope, common devices like Apple, Samsung and google health, real-time data monitoring along with data processing and turning raw data into meaningful for better analytics and making it for betterment of life.
- Apps for clinical use & health diagnosis (PHR, digital imaging, electronic records & lab results)
- Remote monitoring apps (telehealth services) by improving the quality of life for patients and their doctors.
- Reminder apps (for prescription refills & appointment booking)
- Healthy lifestyle apps (prenatal services, diet & exercise monitoring fitness and tracking apps).
- Clinical diagnosis & medication adherence apps with an intake of real- time data feed on multiple devices.
- Health risk assessment apps through screening processes
- Homecare staffing apps & ADL services providing personalized care plans, alerts & recommendation engine
- Health apps integrated with third party devices (such as health kit, google fit, s-health along utilization of Validic API and Human API)
Medical Adherence & Health Risk Assessment
Medication nonadherence is a growing concern to an entire healthcare system where patients sometimes knowingly or unknowingly skip to take prescribed medication on time because of mounting evidence that it is prevalent and associated with adverse outcomes and higher costs of care. In some disease conditions, more than 40% of patients sustain significant risks by misunderstanding, forgetting or ignoring healthcare advice. This results in adverse effects to all including clinicians, payers and even patients itself. Adherence to medication is a primary determinant of treatment success.
The goals are to address:
- Different methods of measuring adherence
- The prevalence of medication nonadherence
- The association between nonadherence and outcomes, the reasons for nonadherence
- Interventions to improve medication adherence.
Health Risk Assessment (HRA) can help in improving overall health and reduce costs. On a broader level, it helps engaging people for health, better lifestyle choices and helps promote prevention. It gives information about the kinds of services or supports someone needs, so bigger problems can be avoided down the line.
A health risk assessment usually includes questions in the following areas which tells more about someone lifestyle, these questions helps specialists to take decision, give recommendations and set goals.
- Demographic characteristics: age, gender
- Lifestyle behaviors: exercise, eating habits, alcohol and tobacco use
- Emotional health: mood, stress, life events
- Physical health: weight, blood pressure, cholesterol levels
- Current and previous health conditions
- Preventive screenings
- Readiness to change behaviours to improve health