Employees are highly influenced and motivated by workplace culture. It is critical to establish a strong standard of internal communication and a culture of sharing..
Each individual employee has the freedom to share their own ideas to contribute to their organization’s initiatives in a sharing culture. In addition, they are aware of what is going on with the company, as opposed to management withholding information from employees.
To Build a Culture of Caring
A caring culture entails more than just caring for your employees and having them care for your customers. It can be grown in the following ways.
- Define and communicate your goal.
- Involve and Empower
- Concentrate on Personal Relationships
- Pay attention, connect with others, and share your stories.
In smartData Our Gratitude #sharingcaringsmartData stands together with all the smarTians in these testing times of the COVID Pandemic, with a deep sense of belief that ‘Human’ is prioritized in ‘Human Resource’. smartData decided that Any Employee who Expires and was unmarried:
- Their Parents would be supported with six months of his salary and
- if they have siblings (real Brother& Sister)who is educated and has relevant education qualification and willing to work in smartData, will be given a job
- The legally wedded spouse will get equal to 3 months of employee salary
- if the spouse is unemployed then they will be offered a job if they have a relevant education qualification
- The employee’s child will be supposed for education till the 12th standard by smartData. Applicable for one child. smartData provide Sharing and caring Fund (SCF) Sharing and Caring Fund: A fund offered to help all smarTians during the time of need or emergencies.